My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Wednesday 28 May 2014

Painting Guide - North Vietnamese Army

Hello everyone!

My last post was about North Vietnamese soldiers, destined to fight in Vietnam War (on a tabletop game, not in reality). :-)

My new venture in exploring different eras in terms of figure painting, has led me to carry with me a small notebook, in which I write down ideas and thoughts that may help me while painting and preparing my small armies.

In one of these notes, I wrote down the colours needed in order to paint these figures. After that, I made a clear copy of it (my letters are no better than a doctor's - and I'm no doctor to be excused for that).

Since I endorse the idea that knowledge, even a petty one like this, should be spread - otherwise it becomes obsolete, I give to you my Painting Guide for North Vietnamese soldiers, for your convenience.

I hope you'll find it useful.



Have a nice Wednesday night everyone!
T.

P.S: I believe that I will do the same (new Painting Guides), for the other figures I am about to paint in the future. Stay tuned.

8 comments:

  1. Perhaps I should copy out my own painting guides into a better format (for my own use). My book is so full of crossing outs and spelling mistakes sometimes I cannot read what I have written:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's incredibly kind of you Thanos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's nice. One of the reasons I blog is so I can go back and see how I painted things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very helpful and useful guide. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent resource for my new 20mm Nam project

    ReplyDelete