My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Monday 8 July 2013

How to: base model trees

Greetings everyone!

Hope you are all well and that you had a pleasant weekend.

Today I am going to show you how to base model trees. I know that many of you would think that this is too basic stuff for you, but to be honest, I wanted to share my method with you, because through this tutorial I thought to add something new on my blog for your pleasure. 
Below you will see a sequence of photos referring to the basing method, but, in the end of this post, you will watch a video I prepared, based on my photos, showing the same tutorial but in a video mode (enriched with some music). It was one of the thoughts that were crossing my mind (to add videos in my blog) for quite some while now, and I hope that since I made the beginning, I will carry on and produce similar videos (of better quality - I still have a lot to learn) of new things I am planning to make. Perhaps I will make the same thing for past tutorials, if there is a public outcry! :-)

Anyhoo...

The photos:



















The video:



Which method would you prefer? 

Have a pleasant Monday night everyone!
T.

6 comments:

  1. Looks good. The text on the pictures was a bit tough to read (for me anyway).

    The video was cool but I would have preferred a voice over describing what you did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous tutorial, these look immense Thanos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent and very helpful work. I am intrigued in seeing you add videos to your tutorials! Needless to say you have a new subscriber on Youtube.

    FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Mr. T. Very easy technique and great results.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the photographs but only because I'm slow and take longer, fecking nice work though mate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks very good!

    Greetings
    Peter

    ReplyDelete