My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Friday 19 April 2013

Teaser Post

What do you get when you combine some pieces of paper and two plastic razorblades???
Any thoughts?




The answer will be given in the next post. Stay tuned!
T.

12 comments:

  1. A factory with smokestacks? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lots of accidents involving getting cut while trying to make a factory with smokestacks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The paper bits remind me of plans for some sort of concrete bunker, & perhaps the razor handles are part of some sort of communications device mounted on top of the bunker?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Q:What do you get when you combine some pieces of paper and two plastic razorblades?

    A: Really thin paper?

    ReplyDelete
  5. A building which is not designed for use on windy day?

    ReplyDelete