My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Thursday 21 March 2013

PSC Universal Carrier

Good evening everyone!

It's 'Pre'-Friday night tonight, so the mood is good and the spirits are high!
I hope you all enjoyed my last post, that was about a capture of a hill by some German Sdkfz 251's. Tonight the photoshoot will be more serene and easy going, as I am going to show you my newly painted PSC's Universal Carrier.

As you might be aware, I have bought two kits of them, meaning that I am going to build and paint a whole lot of six of them. But, since I am a lazy cheeky b....rd, I thought to try painting one at a time, so as to keep my modelling mood high. If you come to think about it, when you paint a large group of the same models, you tend to get bored by the whole procedure, whereas in reality, this is the exact opposite result our hobby wants to achieve. Now that I painted this Carrier for my plucky Brits, I will continue by painting a German Pak 38. Switching (painting) sides, from model to model. :-)

Anyhoo... on with the photos (the one figure is from AB, the other are from PSC):



Have a good 'Pre'-Friday night everyone!
T.

PS: Thanks Jacksarge! ;-)

14 comments:

  1. Nice model and painting, Mr. T. Looks good cruising around the park.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanos this looks amazing, great job Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are very crisp work my friend, excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice!

    I plan to get myself a box of these too so thanks for sharing :)

    Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You may be a cheeky boy, but you're not lazy Thanos. These turned out well and again your photography is most excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're Welcome :)
    You have done a mighty fine job on that T. Passengers are really well painted as is the carrier. Well done.
    I agree with you about not wanting to paint loads of the same model at once, I much prefer to mix things up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect Thanos! I really like your style mate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice work once more! they look great, and good idea with alternating between the models.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Thanos,

    good work. The carrier looks very well and the paintjob is once again without fail or failt.

    Very nice!

    Cheers
    Monty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent!

    What decals did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leif. Sorry for my late response. The decals are from Dominic (Dom's decals). Nice guy! :)

      Delete
    2. Thanks, I suspected they were Dom's.

      Delete
  11. These look great. Nice weathering and good looking crew.

    ReplyDelete