My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Monday 18 February 2013

W.I.P - Caesar's Kit 7210 - WWII German SWS Halftrack

Hello everyone!

Hope you all had a pleasant weekend. I know I did!

Not had the chance to take some photos of my weekend work so far, so I'll show you what I am preparing for my German army.


Also, I painted three figures, for my British Army. Two of them come from Caesar set (#H055) and one from PSC set (#WW2020002) . I think they blend together rather nicely. What do you think?

I like the tin cups hanging from their backpacks! :-)




Stay tuned to see these little monsters finished!
Have a great Monday night!

T.

5 comments:

  1. Nice work, Thanos. And the cups do add a little something special to the figures...personalization I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bloody lovely work Thanos...I want to see the SWS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Splendid work on those lads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, they do blend together very well- great paint job T.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice looking Brits there Thanos, the cup on the Caesar one is a great detail, no Tommy would want to go without his brew! The PSC one looks a little stockier but not enough to be a problem.

    ReplyDelete