My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Monday 25 February 2013

Caesar's Kit 7210 - WWII German SWS Halftrack

Happy Monday (if this is the case), everyone!

I managed to give it a go and finish Caesar's two SWS halftrack I was talking you about the other today.
Below you will see the photos. They were assembled very easily, their details were crispy clear, and they were a joy to paint. 

If you are interested in getting a late war tractor for your German army, consider it as a really good option for your time, your budget and a pleasure in terms of quick assembly.

Off we go with the photos:












Have a calm Monday night everyone! 
T.

15 comments:

  1. Wow! These look brilliant Thanos - wonderful work Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking good. don't you just love half tracks, in fact why can't we use them in modern warfare? Actually many WW2 German war machines look really modern like the SD.KFZ. 231's and 232's and the Puma ah well such is progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeap! We share the same opinion Gowan. I do love halftracks!:)

      Delete
  3. Hi, Mr. T. Very nice. The vehicle field "aging" you put on them is super!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to make them as dirty as possible. I hope I made it, up to a certain degree at least. Thank you! :)

      Delete
  4. Sweet looking ride T, well done. Lovely weathering mate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully done, Thanos.
    When do we get to see the rest of the foxhole tutorial?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Unfortunately, my hobby store, has ran out of casting materials, so I had to stall the project for a while. Sorry for that.... it's really frustrating... :(

      Delete
  6. Fantastic looking vehicle, a great work!
    Phil.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look great! The paintjob is nicely weathered and really makes them look well-used. Did the drivers come with the kit?

    ReplyDelete