My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Sunday 17 February 2013

A new blog from the next generation!

Hi everyone!

This is an inline post, for a new member in the blogosphere!

It's John's (http://jacksarge.blogspot.com/) son, who has started his own blog. It is called Small Soldiers at Arms and I think that we should all visit it, to get things rolling.... 

The boy is a natural, and he does paint very well. He will make us look obsolete in a few years from now. :-)

Have a great Sunday evening everyone!

T.

9 comments:

  1. No problem and the same for you Thanos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're probably all obsolete now Thanos......well Fran is anyway!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsolete yet!

    A nice new blog: good recommendation !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll head on over now. Very nice of you to help out another painter Thanos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for spreading the good word, Thanos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanos your are a gentleman and a scholar, thanks for encouraging the Young Sarge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the publicity Thanos. All your support is much appreciated.
    Sarge at arms. :)

    ReplyDelete