My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Zvezda's Soviet Anti Tank team

Good day everyone!

Yesterday I bought two kits of Zvezda Soviet Anti Tank teams (#6135).
The price was rather reasonable (3.2 euro / kit), and the figures came up very easily. A good buy!



Now I must paint them - so stay tuned! :-)



Cheers,
T.

8 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Mr. T. I´ve got some of this Zvezda stuff as well. But this set I haven´t seen befor. I´m searching for Russian Anti-Tank Teams. i´m eager to see yours painted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Thanos, I presume there is 2x2 man teams in each box? so 3.2 Euro for 4 plastic 1/72 figure is pretty steep I think, though it is worse at my local hobby shop, $9 Australian per kit, it puts them at over $2 per figure, I love the machine gun crew and may consider buying them, but it will be over the net I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the 20mm PSC set, are Zvezda better?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ελα ρε Θανο. Καλωσορισες πισω. Ειχα κατεβει και εγω τις προαλλες και ψωνισα μερικα μικρα της Zvezda. Κατιουσες και howitzer. Θα τα ποσταρω μολις τα ετοιμασω.
    Καλο Σεπτεμβρη φιλε και ελπιζω να τα ξαναπουμε απο κοντα.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This should be interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to seeing them painted.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone!
    @Mork: I'll do my best mate!
    @Dan: They are a bit pricey, you're right- but on the other hand, these kits give you exactly what you need - if you'd buy a kit of 40-45 figures in the same price, most of the figs would end up in the evergrowing stash we all have - and that would produce more angst!!! :-)
    @Fran: I don't like PSC's heads (don't get me wrong) - Zvezda's figs are more ''real'' in dimensions.
    @Greek Geek:Ελπίζω να κανονίσουμε να βρεθούμε και από κοντά, μπας και καταφέρουμε να παίξουμε καμιά φορά! :-) Καλή τύχη με το βάψιμο!
    @Paul: Interesting indeed Paul!
    @Rodger: Thanks for the support mate!
    T.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This set is beautifull !! Looking forward to seeing them painted. I want to buy all the latest releases of Zvezda

    ReplyDelete