My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Wednesday 5 January 2011

Mold making: On the way. . . Part 1

Good day everyone!!!

Thanks again for your support and positive feedback regarding my thoughts about mold making. I appreciate it very much!
For me, as I grow in age, it tends to become a certainty that the people that I want to have relationships with, should be people with whom I share common interests. Interests, and not ambitions (e.g work)!
That's why I really value what we have made here today, where we can all meet up (in a way) and have a good time!
Thanks again!

And since I don't want to become melodramatic for a second consecutive post, I want to tell you that today (after reading your comments last night), on my way to the office, I made a stop and bought a precision scale! For what is worth (18 euros), it could help me mix the components for the molds I am intending to make!Hope to be proven lucky!



So, the crime is starting to take shape . . .
Now, it's time to buy some silicon and resin! :-)
Stay tuned!
T.

1 comment: