My photo
Being a modeller for quite a few years now, I decided to explore the endless possibilities that the world (through internet) offers, and come up with a series of ways of building, modelling and painting fast (but not hastily), to create the worlds I was seeing in history books since I was little. . .If you care to join me. . . This is the place to be! And, I promise you to find the way (or ways)!!

Friday 17 September 2010

Faller Church

Good day to everyone!

Before continuing on my post, I would like to apologize for the current status of my blog. It seems that I have exceeded my Bandwidth margin, but it will be ''relieved'' again on the 18th of September.
So please stay calm and carry on!! :-)

I am writing today, in order to tell you that I received yesterday the Faller church I was mentioning in an earlier post. Hooray!!!
However, I have stuck in what colours I should use in order to make it realistic as possible, and blend it successfully with my other terrain pieces for my Normandy Project.

I have decided to paint the slates of the roof in Grey, with successive highlights of the same colour, but I don't know what colours to use for the building. I don't want to use grey in this part of the building too!

Could you please help me out???

Thank you all!

T.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe you could try hosting your logo image on Blogger, and only using Photobucket for the in post pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx for the tip Dan,
    That's what I did! :-)

    T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Thanos,

    maybe you could try a sandstone colour for the church. I think that some churches in the Normandy could be made out of it.

    ReplyDelete